Inner Sunset Events
65th Pacific Orchid and Garden
65th Pacific Orchid and Garden Exposition Big Ideas for Small Gardens. It will be held at the SF County Fair Building Hall of Flowers at 1199 9th Avenue from February 24th to the 26th, 2017. For further information and tickets: www.orchidsanfrancisco.org or call 650-548-6700. Please tell everyone in your neighborhood about this very beautiful event that will be open for everyone to enjoy.
February 24-26, 2017
Fri.& Sat.: 9am-6pm, Sun.: 10am-5pm
San Francisco County Fair Building (Hall of Flowers)
1199 9th Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94122
3 Day Pass: $30
General Admission: $14 advance online/$15 at the door
Seniors (65+): $11 advance online/$12 at the door
Children 16 and under are free
24 (Friday) - 26 (Sunday)
County Fair Building
1199 9th Avenue, San Francisco CA 94122
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2017
The election of Donald Trump as President changes the world in ways we are only beginning to discover. To understand how the Trump Presidency will affect San Francisco, it helps to understand the city’s existing political dynamics. Few know them better than Ben Tulchin, one of the city’s foremost political pollsters and consultants. He will review the city’s political here and now and provide an informed glimpse into the wild blue yonder.
Unless otherwise noted, SHARP meets at 7 p.m. on the last Monday of the month in the ground floor meeting space of our building, 1736 Ninth Avenue (between Moraga and Noriega). Doors open at 6:30 p.m. for cookies and conversation.
(Monday) 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
SHARP community room
1736 9th Avenue, San Francisco CA 94122
The full NERT training consists
The full NERT training consists of six class sessions that are approximately three hours each. NERT Training is free to anyone who lives or works in San Francisco.
Note: It is important for new participants to attend all sessions to gain the full benefit of the training.
- Enrollment must begin by the 2nd class session to participate.
- A certificate may be issued to new graduates at Class 6.
- Make-up classes must be completed within 6 months of beginning NERT training.
- To make up a class do not select a ticket. Contact the NERT Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-970-2022; let us know the date, time, class number, and original class.
- If you are recertifying within 1 year of expiration, click here to enroll: http://bit.ly/2eSUYBE If you have been expired for more than one year, you must re-take the full course.
- IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY TAKEN AND GRADUATED FROM NERT TRAINING AND YOU ARE RE-TAKING THE FULL COURSE, PLEASE INDICATE THIS AT SIGN-IN ON THE FIRST NIGHT OF TRAINING.
Sign up here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/nert-training-inner-sunset-tickets-30964288019
Full NERT Training Course Outline:
Class Session #1 – Tues. February 28, 6:30-9:30PM
Earthquake Awareness, Preparedness, and Hazard Mitigation
Class Session #2 – Tues. March 7, 6:30-9:30PM
Types of Fire, Hazardous Materials/Terrorism Awareness, Utility Shut-off
Class Session #3 – Tues. March 14, 6:30-9:30PM
Class Session #4 – Tues. March 21, 6:30-9:30PM
Light Search and Rescue
(Tuesday) 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
St John of God Hall
1290 5th Avenue, San Francisco CA 94122
Full calendar Submit your event (form)
Inner Sunset Farmers' Market
Sundays, 9am - 1pm
Parking lot on 9th Avenue between Irving & Judah
Latest Facebook Posts
SFWA Gallery presents: “Celebrating Her” Opening Reception Thurs
March 9, 2017, 5:30pm - March 9, 2017, 8:00pm